These units are first specified out to meet our customers testing requirements. Following these requirements tester is then fully designed, build and tested at our facility before delivery. Built units can used to transfer and or pack.
At our facility, here in USA, we manufacture Pump components for various OEM's. Our interests and expertise is in manufacturing of Positive Displacement Pumps, Centrifugal Pumps, Valves, Conveyors Systems, Bearings Assemblies. What sets us apart from others, is our high level of technical knowledge in how these products operate, and what the critical features are. This is important in the manufacturing process, to ensure consistent quality. Additionally, our applied lean manufacturing background, helps us setup the best production process for these products. Our preferred approach to costing is value based, not cost plus based. That approach helps maintain stable long term partnerships with our customers and drives continuous improvement on our end, to drive down cost. In return our customer benefits from best quality, shortest lead time, and lowest cost.
1. Forces up to 2,261 PSI at typical shop air at 80PSI supply.
2. Peak Force of 7600PSI at 250PSI air supply.
3. Safety: Anti-Tie Down two button control, to activate the press
4. Up and down Control: Front lever
5. Force Adjustment: Pressure regulator with gauge and filter
6. Material of Construction: Structural Steel
7. Surface Treatment: Black Oxide for corrosion resistant and ware resistance
8. Press Arbor Travel: Up to 10" (Additional custom length can be designed)
1. Made in USA, FROM RAW MATERIAL (BAR & PLATE)
2. No assembly required
3. Safe (no electricity)
4. Simply plug it in into your shop air supply
-Custom die's for these presses can be designed in, for specific application.
These units are first specified out to meet our customers testing requirements. Following these requirements tester is then fully designed, build and tested at our facility before delivery. Built units can used to test customer product with water, steam and air. In some cases we would design and build in, pressure or vacuum decay test instruments.
Manufacturing is our core